PS Print is a USA-based online printing service that has been serving businesses for over 30 years. If you are looking for great quality personalized custom business cards online, PS Print can be an amazing option.
I have been using PS Print for over two years now mainly to print my business cards, and so far, I am very happy with the service. In this article, I am going to tell you the 6 reasons why you should print business cards or any other products with PS Print.
1. Great Assortment
PS Print offers 7 types of business cards that come in different sizing, thickness, folding, and printing materials. There you can choose from 9 paper options from 14 pt. C25 Gloss Cover to 100 lb. Natural White Linen Cover as well as add rounded corners, or UV coating if you wish to.
Here are the types of business cards that you can order:
- Standard Business Cards – regular cards that come in standard, slim and square size formats
- Ultra Business Cards – thick and luxury cards with colored edges
- Colored Paper Business Cards – comes in the thick colored paper which ranges from 12.5 pt. to 17 pt thickness.
- Folded Business Cards – gives your design more space and comes in half-fold, and tabbed-fold formats.
- Uncoated Business Cards – made from ultra-premium uncoated matte paper that you can write on with a pen or a pencil.
- Die-Cut Business Cards -this cutting can give your business card any shape you want, including circles, ovals, and stars.
- Offset Business Cards – ultra-thick paper cards with a glossy finish that is best printed in quantities of 500 or over.
2. Great Pricing
While pricing can vary for different product specifications, generally PS Print offers great pricing for all types of business cards. They become even more affordable if you order them in large quantities.
For example, their 50 standard double-sided business cards made from 14 pt. C2C Gloss Cover costs around $14, while 500 of the same cards cost only about 29 bucks.
Their other business card types optimal pricing per 500 pieces start from:
- Ultra Business Cards: From $139
- Coloured Paper Business Cards: From $41
- Folded Business Cards: From $35
- Uncoated Business Cards: From $21
- Die-Cut Business Cards: From $134
- Offset Business Cards: From $52
Besides that, PS Print likes to run regular promotions and discounts on business card products
3. Great Quality
Having great pricing is definitely not enough for a successful printing company, and you also need the quality. From premium paper stocks to the best quality inks PS has covered everything, and high production standards always go along with the great prices here.
Before you print your artwork with PS Print, you have to pass their quality check. This amazing free feature takes your design through 20 quality-check points, such as resolution in 300 ppi check, or bleeds and cut lines check. This service ensures the best possible design outcome for your product.
PS Print is a certified G7 printing company, that uses the latest printing technologies. G7 method provides top-quality results and ensures that printed design looks in the same way as it looks on a screen.
4. Design Templates and Editor
Customizing design with PS Print became even easier when they introduced their design templates. Those include templates for the postcards like brochures, stickers, greeting cards as well as business cards.
There are over 260 business card design templates on PS Print that you can easily customize using their free design editor.
Those templates can be very helpful if you don’t have a design in mind and looking for ideas. There you will be able to choose templates by the size, colors, shapes, and many industries, such as arts, entertainment, real estate, health, beauty, construction, and more.
The easy-to-use design editor interface allows you to easily customize those templates by adding objects, text, changing colors, and manipulating the design elements.
PS Print is an activist in an eco-friendly world. The company encourages green printing by using recycled paper stocks, and soy-based inks.
Their green products are:
- Business Cards
- Response Cards
- Sales Data Sheets
- Greeting Cards
Besides the products, PS Print also prints products based on the nearest printing branch to the customer. By this, not only saving shipping time but also cutting fuel emissions caused in the delivery process.
6. Free Sample Kit
PS Print gives the opportunity to actually touch the products before you buy them.
They can send you examples of many finished products, including postcards, brochures, and business cards, so you can feel their premium paper stocks and see their printing results.
The best part of this feature is that it is absolutely free of charge. Simply fill in the form on their website, and they will send you the samples.