As a marketer and online business owner, your goal is to outsource tasks that will allow you to save time and focus on what is more important and enjoyable. One of the tasks that require a lot of time and energy is article writing and it’s a barely enjoyable process for anyone.
What is more, content writing is one of the most expensive outsourcing tasks, and you may spend a fortune by ordering content from the wrong source. Luckily we have some great article writing services that will not only deliver the content at a very good price but also make sure that it meets all quality standards.
In this blog post, we are going to cover the 7 best affordable article outsourcing options, which consist of AI software, copywriting companies, and freelancing websites.
Overview of The Best Affordable Article Services:
|Jarvis||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9/5||AI Software|
|Content Development Pros||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.6/5||Copywriting Company|
|Hire Writers||⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.1/5||Freelance Marketplace|
|Fiverr||⭐⭐⭐ 3.8/5||Freelance Marketplace|
|Godot||⭐⭐⭐ 3.1/5||Copywriting Company|
|Articoolo||⭐⭐⭐ 2.8/5||AI Software|
|The Article Factory||⭐⭐⭐ 2.6/5||Copywriting Company|
Before we get into the list of the best article writing solutions, let’s discuss the ways of how you can use articles written by these content providers:
How You Can Use Articles From These Services?
The most popular order that article writing services get is for blog posts. Business owners are in need to reach wider audiences with the content marketing strategy on their blogs, and that is the most time-consuming task of all. A typical blog post should range from 1500-3000 words, but how long exactly it should be, entirely depends on the competition.
However, if you are willing to use the content for other purposes than blogging, the word count probably doesn’t need to be so big. Apart from blog posts, our best article writing services will let you order shorter types of articles that can be used for:
- Email newsletters
- Social media posts
- Product descriptions
- Guest posts
- Ebook creation
- and more
If this is something that you are looking for, our listed writing solutions will provide you with that at a minimal cost. So without further ado let’s get into the list:
Jarvis is an online-based Artificial Intelligence software, which can be the most affordable yet very powerful content writing solution designed for both individual and team use.
Trusted by over 50,000 content marketers as well as the big brands like Google, Airbnb, IBM, Logitech, and others, Jarvis uses the latest AI technologies to generate plagiarism-free and fully SEO optimized content like a professional writer.
Over the years of development, Jarvis has managed to read about 10% of the entire Internet, therefore the software knows everything about your niche, and it is trained by expert marketers to write emotional and persuasive copy.
Jarvis uses scientifically proven marketing frameworks, such as AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) & PAS (Problem-Agitate-Solution) to write any type of content in numerous writing styles and tones.
It packs over 50 copywriting templates, which makes this software a perfect solution for writing:
- Long Blog Posts
- Product Descriptions
- Email Articles
- Creative Stories
- Titles & Meta Descriptions
- Social Media Posts & Captions
- Video Descriptions
- & many more
Besides generating the actual content, Jarvis can also improve your existing content by rewriting it to make it more interesting, creative, and engaging.
At last, Jarvis can write in over 25 global languages, and it proves its efficacy on review platforms like Trustpilot, G2 & Capterra having an average score of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
How Does It Work:
While the software uses advanced technologies and complex algorithms to write the content, it works in a simple and user-friendly way.
- Choose your favorite article writing template from over 50 copywriting templates. You can also use pre-built recipes (workflows) which are essentially a series of commands to help you create longer articles with Jarvis using a repeatable process. You can also build your own workflows.
- Provide some brief information about your article, as well as the targeted keywords. In case you don’t have any article ideas, Jarvis can generate them for you.
- Sit back, relax, and watch how the software creates unique and high-quality content variations in minutes.
Note that Jarvis has a little bit of a learning curve, so if you want to create high-quality long articles with it, you probably have to spare some time for learning this software. For that, Jarvis packs plenty of helpful guides and video tutorials.
While for some people the pricing of Jarvis may seem a little bit high, it still comes way cheaper than hiring any kind of article writer. Jarvis offers two pricing plans – Starter & Boss Mode, and the main difference between plans is the monthly generated word limit.
While both plans offer access to all copywriting templates, unlimited projects, and unlimited users, the Boss Mode allows you to access the recipes feature, plagiarism checker, long content writing, and SEO mode.
So if you want to write SEO optimized lengthy articles with Jarvis, then you should consider the Boss Mode plan.
Other than that, here’s the pricing for both plans:
- Starter – $29/month for 20,000 words
- Boss Mode – $59/month for 50,000 words
But before subscribing to any of these plans, you can try Jarvis completely for free. Since we are partners, Jarvis provided us with a special coupon, which allows you to access Jarvis for 5 days for free and generate 10,000 words on the Boss Mode.
Generate 10,000 Words With Jarvis For Free: Click Here
Content Development Pros is an award-winning copywriting service that delivers high-quality written content for a good deal.
Over the 9 years of custom writing service, Content Development Pros has mastered the art of writing, proofreading, online editing, and rewriting any type of content, including articles.
Content Development Pros consist of a team of experienced web content writers, who can write articles on many topics, including health, fitness, marketing, business, food, self-help, and many more.
The company delivers fully SEO optimized, and plagiarism-free articles according to your specific needs. All content comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning that you can always ask for unlimited article revisions, and never pay for the article that does not meet your standards.
As for the written content, Content Development Pros can quickly deliver:
- Long-Form Articles
- Blog Posts
- News Articles
- Product Descriptions
- Guest Posts
- & many more…
The turnaround time is always quick with these guys, and you obtain the full rights for the article once it is delivered.
At last, Content Development Pros offers efficient 24/7 customer support, which is always fast to answer any kind of question on a live chat, email, or phone call.
The pricing of Content Development Pros is not the cheapest on the market, however, if you want to find the best balance between quality and price, this company is the best choice.
To find out the article writing prices of Content Development Pros, you will have to reach out to its team by submitting a form, or via live chat, and they will get back to you with the custom pricing quote.
Since we have been ordering content from this company for a while, we can give you a rough idea of how much a single article would cost you. Content Development Pros has 3 in-house writing teams based on their quality and experience – 3 Star, 4 Star, and 5 Star:
- The 3 Star writing team typically has 2 years of experience, and they can be ideal for candidates for writing on a budget.
- The 4 Star team consists of experienced and industry-savvy writers. They also have better SEO knowledge.
- And the 5 Star team is the best in-house team. They are the most experienced writers and experts in a variety of industries.
If you want to order a single article, the pricing would be as follow:
For 500 words article:
– 3 Star: $17.50
– 4 Star: $32.50
– 5 Star: $42.50
For 1000 words article:
– 3 Star: $35
– 4 Star: $65
– 5 Star: $85
For 2000 words article:
– 3 Star: $70
– 4 Star: $130
– 5 Star: $170
Note, that the pricing will significantly go down if you order multiple articles rather than just one. So if you want to order more than a single article, fill the proposal form, or reach out on a 24/7 live chat, and Content Development Pros will give you the best price instantly.
And if you are a part of an agency or marketing team, don’t hesitate to ask for a generous discount.
Visit: Content Development Pros
3. Hire Writers
Hire Writers is a marketplace where you can find thousands of skilled writers ready to provide quality articles for a cheap price. The reason why this freelancing platform stands out from others is that the majority of its writers are native English speakers.
The content you will get there is original Copyscape passed and is written by different levels of freelancers. You can order your content either by posting a job gig and letting writers apply or browsing for freelancers and assigning your tasks to them.
Hire Writers offers quite a lot of flexibility in terms of the quality and pricing of their service. This platform classifies pricing mainly by the skill level of the writers:
The least experienced writers are called beginner writers who have completed less than 3 projects – their service has the lowest price. And the expert writers who are the most experienced ones and had more than 12 jobs done with an overall rating of 4.6 stars or above – their content writing services cost the most.
There are also groups of general and skilled writers that fit in between the other two categories by offering intermediate quality and pricing options.
How Does It Work?
There are two ways how you can find freelancers to write your articles:
- You can hire writers by browsing them based on different criteria, such as industry background, experience level, and the number of jobs they have completed in the past.
- Or, you can submit a job by providing all the requirements and letting qualified writers apply. When posting your job you can select the article price, category, length, writer skill level, and turnaround time. You can also choose article tone, include SEO keywords, and provide any additional instructions to the writer.
- Once you find the best writers for your article you can hire them, and they will start the job immediately.
- When your articles are completed and you are happy with the delivery, you can instantly access and use them wherever you want. And in case you are not satisfied with your delivery, you normally can request as many revisions as you need.
Here are the article writing prices based on the writer’s skill level:
|Writer’s Skill Level:||150-300 Words||300-500 Words||500-700 Words||700-1000 Words||1000-2000 Words||2000-3000+ Words|
Besides article writing HireWriters.com also offers:
- Rewriting services
- Facebook fan page posts
- Data entry works
- eBook writing
- Poetry writing
Fiverr.com is another freelancing platform where you can find many article writers with different skill levels and cheap pricing options.
If we compare Fiverr to Hire Writers, Fiverr is a generally more open platform where you can find not only article writers but any sort of freelancers from around the world. Another big difference is that Fiverr doesn’t let you post job gigs, and there you only get to browse the available services and freelancers.
The modern and easy-to-use Fiverr interface allows you to hire people within the minutes. It has a lovely search engine, where you can specify exactly what service you are looking for.
The great flexibility of choosing your freelancer’s criteria allows you to browse writers by their area of expertise, language, experience, skill level, budget, and delivery time.
As this platform is very popular and gets a lot of traffic, there’s a big social proof built on writers. Many of them have a significant amount of reviews and that gives you a better understanding of how good each writer is.
The main downside of this platform is that there is a lack of native English writers as Fiverr is filled with writers from Asia and the Middle East. However, there you can find many freelancers who offer services for incredibly low rates.
A good rule of thumb – always check the reviews before ordering your gig.
How Does It Work:
- The easiest way to find gigs on Fiverr is by simply running a search including the keywords like “article writing”. You can also add your niche in the same search bar as well as apply many filters.
- Browse through the writers and choose the ones that have the most positive reviews.
- Once you find your favorite gig, you will be introduced to different packages of the service. Select your desired word length, delivery time, and other additional features, and place your order.
- Then, you will be required to submit your order requirements, and once you do so, you will be able to interact with the writer 1 on 1 until the project delivery and beyond.
- You normally have some revisions with Fiverr, but how many you will have depends on the service package of a writer.
Fiverr gives absolute freedom for freelancers to choose how much they want to charge for their services. So the pricing on Fiverr can be really anything. You have to simply browse gigs by choosing your preferred budget.
Godot is a company that provides direct article writing services. They have a team of dedicated writers who are willing to produce decent quality work by offering low prices.
The pricing of this service is mostly based on how experienced is the writer. The junior writers charge very low rates, meanwhile, the senior writers charge more.
Godot.com offers many different types of writing services including:
- SEO friendly articles
- Blog posts
- Email articles
- Social media posts
- eBook writing
- and more
This service creates 100% original content and offers unlimited revisions. It also gives various bulk order discounts, with the first order discount of 15%.
According to Godot, they provide expert-level writers, but from our experience – I wouldn’t say so. It seems that Godot’s writers are not native English speakers, and their articles may often need some extra editing. However, you get what you pay for, and in our view, their quality is still worth the price.
How Does It Work?
- When placing a new order select your content type, word count, delivery time, writer skill level as well as provide extra article guidelines to the writer.
- As soon as you place your order Godot will work in selected delivery time to deliver the work.
- Once your article is delivered, you will instantly be able to assess it.
- In case you are not happy with the results, depending on your chosen service you may request some revisions. While the Basic order option allows no changes, and the Standard option offers only one revision, Elite and Premium options allow requesting unlimited revisions.
Here’s a full pricing list based on the skill level of the writer:
- Basic: $1.9 for 100 words
- Standard: $3.9 for 100 words
- Premium: $4.9 for 100 words
- Elite: $6.9 for 100 words
Godot.com offers 3 delivery options:
Standard – 4 business days
Quick – 2 business days (15% surcharge)
Lighting – 1 business day (30% surcharge)
Articoolo is software that produces algorithm-generated articles very quickly for a very good deal.
Just like Jarvis, this article service is different from others because it doesn’t involve human writing but uses AI technology to generate fully unique and SEO-friendly content.
Surprisingly enough, this software produces better articles than many low-cost freelancers around the world, and the prices here are the joke. The pricing starts from as little as 1.9$ for a 500-word article and that gets even cheaper if you order high-volume article packages.
The minimal amount of articles you can purchase is 10, and there’s also an option to go on the monthly subscription that will save you even more money.
Even if Articoolo advertises themselves as the natural language generator, the articles from there won’t look like 100% human-written, and the overall content quality stands far away from Jarvis.
Articles from Articoolo may consist of some poorly structured sentences and awkward wording. However, the overall result is not bad and you can edit and fix everything with a few tweaks.
The main downside of Arcoolo is that they limit their orders up to 500 words meaning that’s the maximum word article you can get within a single order.
So for those who are looking for proper 1000-3000 word articles, Articoolo is not the best option for that. However, you can generate content for each of your article’s paragraphs separately and then merge everything into one post.
How Does It Work?
- There’s a simple bar where you can put the keywords describing what is your article going to be about. You can use 2-5 words to define your keyword.
- Before starting generating an article, Articoolo will pull up some optional related topics in case they match something that you want to write about. You can select any of these topics, or request an article based on the keywords provided.
- Articoolo will take a couple of minutes to generate an article for you. Once it’s ready it will show the blurred version of it by only uncovering several lines so you can get a rough idea of the article quality.
- If you feel happy about your content, you can purchase it to fully uncover it.
There are two pricing options on Articoolo. You can either pay-per-use or you can purchase one of the monthly subscription plans. Here’s detailed pricing for both options.
Pay Per Use:
10 articles – $19 (up to 500 words = $1.9)
50 articles – $75 (up to 500 words = $1.5)
100 articles – $99 (up to 500 words = $0.99)
30 articles – $29/month (up to 500 words = $0.96)
100 articles – $49/month (up to 500 words = $0.49)
250 articles – $99/month (up to 500 words = $0.39)
Besides generating your articles, Articoolo is also capable of:
- Rewriting articles
- Generating titles
- Summarizing articles
- Finding images
- Finding quotes
- and more
Here comes another company that provides direct article writing services for a very low price. The Article Factory is capable of producing SEO content very fast, and this service is the most suitable for bulk orders.
All the content from The Article Factory is human-written and Copyscape passed, however, due to significantly low prices, the quality you will get might disappoint you.
For this reason, it’s best to use articles from The Article Factory only for link-building purposes, such as web 2.0s and guest or forum posts.
The pricing for the articles is always fixed, and you can get around 500-word articles written for as little as $1.
The main downside of this platform is that it only produces up to around 500 words per order, so if you are looking for a long blog post written, you will need to order its paragraphs separately.
How Does It Work?
- Placing your order with this platform is super simple. All you have to do is to add your keywords and select the number of articles you need.
- The Article Factory will immediately start your order and deliver it within 24 hours.
All the articles cost $1 for about 500 words.
After reading this article we hope that you have found the best solution for an affordable article writing service. And in case you still haven’t, we highly recommend checking out Jarvis.
This revolutionary software can save you tons of time and money in the article writing process, and it costs nothing to just try it. You can use this coupon to generate your first 10,000 words for free, and that can accumulate to 5 solid articles!
And in case you are not happy with the quality of content generated by this tool, which is very unlikely, then Content Development Pros can be your best article writing company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long should a blog post be?
Nowadays, a blog post should range anywhere from 1800-3000 words. But how long exactly it should be, entirely depends on the competition that you are trying to outrank, as well as on the topic you want to cover. Sometimes a 1000 word article can do well in the search rankings, while sometimes 4000 words are not enough. But according to the statistics, the longer your blog post is, the better it will perform in rankings.
How much does it cost to hire someone to write an article?
It all depends on the length of your article, as well as the article writing service that you turn to. On average, a 1000 word article may cost from $30 to $100 written by a professional writer from a reputable company. You can also get this done cheaper if you hire a freelance writer, but the quality of your article may be questionable.
Where can I find cheap content writers?
There are many places where you can find cheap content writers for high-quality service. In terms of copywriting companies, Content Development Pros, Godot, or The Article Factory could be some great options. And for freelancing platforms, we recommend checking Fiverr, Hire Writers, and Upwork.
You may also like: Best Sites To Download Copyright Free Articles