As a marketer and online business owner, your goal is to outsource tasks that will allow you to save time and focus on what is more important and enjoyable.
One of the tasks that require a lot of time and energy is article writing and it’s a barely enjoyable process of anyone.
Luckily we have some great article writing services that will not only deliver the content at a very good price but also make sure that it meets our quality standards.
This blog post will cover the best cheap article services in 2020.
Where you can use articles from these services?
The most popular order that article writers get is for the blog posts. Business owners are in need to reach wider audiences with the content marketing strategy on their blogs.
A typical blog post should range from 1800-3000 words, but how actually long it should be entirely depends on the competition.
However, if you are willing to use the content for other purposes than blogging, the word count probably doesn’t need to be so big.
Apart from blog posts, those services will let you order shorter type of articles that can be used for:
- Email newsletters
- Social media posts
- Product descriptions
- Guest posts
- E-Book creation
- and more
What are the best cheap article services in 2020?
This list will cover different types of article writing services where you can get the job done on the small budget. The list includes not only direct writing services, but also freelancing platforms, and AI software.
So without further ado let’s get into the list:
HireWriters.com is a marketplace where you can find thousands of skilled writers ready to provide quality articles for a great price.
The reason why this freelancing platform stands out from others is that the majority of its writers are native English speakers.
The content you will get there is original Copyscape passed and is written by different levels of freelancers.
You can order your content either by posting a job gig and letting writers apply or browsing for freelancers and assigning your tasks to them.
Hire Writers offers quite a lot of flexibility in terms of the quality and pricing of their service.
This platform classifies pricing mainly by the skill level of the writers:
The least experienced writers are called beginner writers who have completed less than 3 projects – their service has the lowest price.
And the expert writers who are the most experienced ones and had more than 12 jobs done with an overall rating of 4.6 stars or above – their content writing services cost the most.
There are also groups of general and skilled writers that fit in between the other two categories by offering intermediate quality and pricing options.
How Does It Work?
There are two ways how you can find freelancers to write your articles:
- You can hire writers by browsing them based on different criteria, such as industry background, experience level, and the number of jobs they have completed in the past.
- Or, you can submit a job by providing all the requirements and letting qualified writers apply. When posting your job you can select the article price, category, length, writer skill level, and turnaround time. You can also choose article tone, include SEO keywords, and provide any additional instructions to the writer.
- Once you find the best writers for your article you can hire them, and they will start the job immediately.
- When your articles are completed and you are happy with the delivery, you can instantly access and use them wherever you want. And in case you are not satisfied with your delivery, you normally can request as many revisions as you need.
Here’s the article writing prices bases on the writer’s skill level:
|Writer’s Skill Level:||150-300 Words||300-500 Words||500-700 Words||700-1000 Words||1000-2000 Words||2000-3000+ Words|
Besides article writing HireWriters.com also offers:
- Rewriting services
- Facebook fan page posts
- Data entry works
- eBook writing
- Poetry writing
Fiverr.com is another freelancing platform where you can find many article writers with different skill levels and pricing options.
If we compare Fiverr to HireWriters.com, Fiverr is a generally more open and more alive platform as there you can find not only article writers but also any sort of freelancers from around the world.
Another big difference is that Fiverr doesn’t let you post job gigs, and there you only get to browse the available services and freelancers.
The modern and easy-to-use Fiverr interface allows you to hire people within the minutes. It has a lovely search engine, where you can exactly specify what service you are looking for.
The great flexibility of choosing your freelancer’s criteria allows you to browse writers by their area of expertise, language, experience, skill-level, budget, and delivery time.
As this platform is very popular and gets a lot of traffic, there’s a big social proof built on writers.
Many of them have a significant amount of reviews and that gives you a better understanding of how good each writer is.
The main downside of this platform is that there is a lack of native English writers as Fiverr is filled with writers from the middle east.
However, there you can find many freelancers who offer incredibly low rates.
A good rule of thumb – always check the reviews before ordering your gig.
How Does It Work:
- The easiest way to find gigs on Fiverr is by simply running a search including the keywords like “article writing”. You can also add your niche in the same search bar as well as apply many filters.
- Browse through the writers and choose the ones that have the most positive reviews.
- Once you find your favorite gig, you will be introduced to different packages of the service. Select your desired word length, delivery time, and other additional features, and place your order.
- Then, you will be required to submit your order requirements, and once you do so, you will be able to interact with the writer 1 on 1 until the project delivery and beyond.
- You normally have some revisions with Fiverr, but how many you will have depends on the service package of a writer.
Fiverr gives absolute freedom for freelancers to choose how much they want to charge for their services. So the pricing on Fiverr can really be anything. You have to simply browse gigs by choosing your preferred budget.
Godot is a company that provides direct article writing services. They have a team of dedicated writers who are willing to produce decent quality work by offering low prices.
The pricing of this service is mostly based on how experienced is the writer. The junior writers charge very low rates, meanwhile, the senior writers charge more.
Godot.com offers many different types of writing services including:
- SEO friendly articles
- Blog posts
- Email articles
- Social media posts
- eBook writing
- and more
This service creates 100% original content and offers unlimited revisions. It also gives various bulk order discounts, with the first order discount of 15%.
According to the Godot, they provide the expert-level writers, but from my experience – I wouldn’t say so.
It seems that Godot’s writers are not native English speakers, and their articles may often need some extra editing. However, you get what you pay for, and in my opinion, their quality is still worth the price.
How Does It Work?
- When placing a new order select your content type, word count, delivery time, writer skill level as well as provide extra article guidelines to the writer.
- As soon as you place your order Godot will work in selected delivery time to deliver the work.
- Once your article is delivered, you will instantly be able to assess it.
- In case you are not happy with the results, depending on your chosen service you may request some revisions. While the Basic order option allows no changes, and the Standart option offers only one revision, Elite and Premium options allow requesting unlimited revisions.
Here’s a full pricing list based on the skill level of the writer:
- Basic: $1.9 for 100 words
- Standard: $3.9 for 100 words
- Premium: $4.9 for 100 words
- Elite: $6.9 for 100 words
Godot.com offers 3 delivery options:
Standard – 4 business days
Quick – 2 business days (15% surcharge)
Lighting – 1 business day (30% surcharge)
Articoolo is a software that produces algorithm-generated articles very quickly for a very good deal.
This article service is different from others because it doesn’t involve human writing but uses AI technology to generate fully unique and SEO friendly content.
Surprisingly enough, this software produces better articles than many low-cost freelancers around the world, and the prices here are the joke.
The pricing starts from as little as 1.9$ for a 500-word article and that gets even cheaper if you order high volume article packages.
The minimal amount of articles you can purchase is 10, and there’s also an option to go on the monthly subscription that will save you even more money.
Even if Articoolo advertises themselves as the natural language generator, the articles from there won’t look like 100% human-written, and more like 60-70% instead.
Articles from Articoolo may consist of some poorly structured sentences and awkward wording. However, the overall result is not bad and you can edit and fix everything with a few tweaks.
The main downside of Arcoolo is that they limit their orders up to 500 words meaning that’s the maximum word article you can get within a single order.
So for those who are looking for proper 1000-3000 word blog posts, you can still use Articoolo for that. You will have to generate content for each of your blog post’s paragraphs separately and then merge everything into one post.
How Does It Work?
- There’s a simple bar where you can put the keywords describing what is your article going to be about. You can use 2-5 words to define your keyword.
- Before starting generating an article, Articoolo will pull up some optional related topics in case they match something that you want to write about. You can select any of these topics, or request an article based on the keywords provided.
- Articoolo will take a couple of minutes to generate an article for you. Once it’s ready it will show the blurred version of it by only uncovering several lines so you can get the rough idea of the article quality.
- If you feel happy about your content, you can purchase to fully uncover it.
There are two pricing options on Articoolo. You can either pay-per-use or you can purchase one of the monthly subscription plans. Here’s detailed pricing for both options.
Pay Per Use:
10 articles – $19 (up to 500 words = $1.9)
50 articles – $75 (up to 500 words = $1.5)
100 articles – $99 (up to 500 words = $0.99)
30 articles – $29/month (up to 500 words = $0.96)
100 articles – $49/month (up to 500 words = $0.49)
250 articles – $99/month (up to 500 words = $0.39)
Articoolo delivers articles within a couple of minutes
Besides generating your articles, Articoolo is also capable of:
- Rewriting articles
- Generating titles
- Summarizing articles
- Finding images
- Finding quotes
- and more
Here comes another company that provides direct article writing services for a very low price.
The Article Factory is capable of producing SEO content very fast, and this service is the most suitable for bulk orders.
All the content from The Article Factory is human-written and Copyscape passed, however, due to significantly low prices, the quality you will get might disappoint you.
For this reason, it’s best to use these articles only for link building purposes, such as web 2.0s or forum posts.
The pricing for the articles is always fixed, and you can get around 500-word articles written for as little as $1.
The main downside of this platform is that it only produces up to around 500 words per order, so if you are looking for a long blog post written, you will need to order its paragraphs separately.
How Does It Work?
- Placing your order with this platform is super simple. All you have to do is to add your keywords and select the number of articles you need.
- The Article Factory will immediately start your order and deliver it within 24 hours.
All the articles cost $1 for about 500 words.
The Article Factory delivers all articles within 24 hours.